Statement of Intent
There are three partners:
- Dr T. Keyamo – MBBS, DRCOG, FRCS
- Dr Sarah Khaliq – MBBS, MRCGP
- Dr Gloria Okechukwu
The Ravensbury Park Medical Centre premises are very modern with state-of-the-art facilities, and very experienced, emphatic, and energetic medical and non-medical staff. The motto of the Ravensbury Park medical centre is “Service and Excellence”. We continue to work tirelessly in the spirit of our motto and aim to improve upon the quality and scope of our services.
We provide a wide range of Primary Medical Services under both NHS and independent arrangement, all of which apply evidence-based medical standards as established by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence.
Our goal is to provide high quality, effective, treatment and advice in safe surroundings and to make the Patient`s visit to us as comfortable and productive as possible.
Patient’s rights and diversities are honoured and respected at all times. The dignity and human rights of our patients are paramount. We respect the duties and responsibilities of a doctor as laid out by the General Medical Council, as well as the principles and values of Good Medical Practice which underpin our patient and healthcare ethos.
For routine care, we will carry out regular examinations and assessments to establish the needs and wishes of individual patients. Treatment options are explained and choices respected.
If someone has an emergency and is a registered patient, we will endeavour to speak to them and give advice on the day of contact as well as to see them within an appropriate period following contact. Other emergency is by arrangement and availability.
Patient are regularly consulted through informal chats and patient satisfaction surveys.
Appointments are established according to the needs of the individual, with the appointments system being transparent and easy to understand.
The individual requirement for privacy will be respected at all times and all information relating to individuals will be treated in a confidential manner.
Our Aims and Objectives
- The provision of good quality primary care services delivered in a clean, suitably equipped and safe environment
- To act with integrity and confidentiality and ensure robust information governance systems
- To deliver whole person patient centred holistic care and support to our patients, carers and families
- Proactive management of long term conditions, from birth through to end of life
- Efficient use of NHS Resources whilst providing clinically appropriate access to other NHS resources e.g. consultant referrals, diagnostic tests and effective treatment
- All members of the practice team will have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently
- To maintain our motivated and skilled work teams
- To guide our employees in accordance with diversity and equality
- To treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty
- Patients will be proactively involved in the development and maintenance of good quality services through the patient participation group and patient feedback
- We will liaise with other agencies and NHS colleagues in an effective and coordinated manner with a patient centred approach
- Through monitoring and auditing, we will continue to improve our health care services
- Maintain high quality care through continuous learning and training thereby fostering a learning environment within the practice
We welcome suggestions that will assist us in improving our services. These as well as any complaints will be treated seriously and every effort will be made to improve on areas that need to be improved upon and relevant lessons will be learnt from them.